What Nintendo game are you currently playing PtII?

Everything Ninty!!

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

Calamity Panfan
Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live

Re: What Nintendo game are you currently playing PtII?

Post by Calamity Panfan » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:32 pm

Bout Hollow Knight though I haven't put much into it yet. Seems like a fun Metroidvania game that will make me want to throw my Switch at the wall.

Also bought Lumines Remastered since it's $15 and I've never played it. I'm digging it so far and I'm expecting it to take over my free time like some Tetris games have in the past. Gonna take me a bit to get decent at it and I'm making too many dumb mistakes but it's a fun time.

I am nobody

Post by I am nobody » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:27 pm

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth. It didn't grab me back when it first came out, but the second time around I'm loving it. It's immediately recognizable as both Persona and Etrian Odyssey without losing much of either series, and so far it's got a better battle system than either of them individually.

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:27 pm

^^...gosh darn it.

Sooner or later, I'm going to have to get a Switch. 'Hollow Knight' is the straw that broke the dromedary.

Darn it! Darn it to the hot place, where the mean guy carries his hay-fork around and goes 'hahah i'm the mean guy'!

I am thoroughly miffed!
boo----------------the furious little monkey

smol Kat

Post by smol Kat » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Now that we also have a Switch (shoutouts to squeege bc omfg Y A Y!!!) but are waiting for some games to come in I did a bunch of demos! Earthlock seems pretty cool. Disgaea 5 looks like it won't break my brain like the other titles do. Quest of Dungeons was kinda cool, one of those things where if it goes on sale I'll probably get it. Naturally, I'll be getting Puyo Puyo Tetris at some point.

ad'gjdl;khajg;ldkg wheeeee
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?

Return to “Nintendo Main”