Risky Roulette Plus

The legendary VGF.com Misc forum for general and random topics.

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

User avatar
Random User
Posts: 12956
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
Location: SECRET BASE INSIDE SNAKE MOUNTAIN
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by Random User » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:23 pm

I'll Bash as well.

User avatar
smol Kat
Posts: 8908
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Location: Now THAT's a katana!
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by smol Kat » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:21 am

oh thank god I saw this topic and thought I missed a round
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?

User avatar
S1x
Posts: 9756
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Loading......
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by S1x » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Kat: Super Pocket Knife (5 damage to Annoying Squirrel, 5 HP recovered)
Random User: Bash (3 damage to Annoying Squirrel)
pix: Bash (3 damage to Annoying Squirrel)

Annoying Squirrel: Bite (5 damage to Random User)

Round 7
Annoying Squirrel's HP: 34/90
S1x's RP: 97/120
The wheel is on 13 Black

Kat: 12/15 HP, 6 rounds
Random User: 4/15 HP, 6 rounds
Undead Bear: 1/6 HP, 5 rounds
Pix: 15/15 HP, 1 round

Something special may happen to those courageous enough to last a whole 7 rounds...!

Available Actions
Wait (20RP) - Do nothing this round. This is the default action.
Spin Dash (12RP) - Deal 5 damage.
Crafty Decoy (25RP) - 50% chance to dodge attacks this round.
Trip (1RP) - Take 3 damage.
Shake A Tree (12RP) - One of the following is chosen randomly: Increase Nuts by 1, or Stun the enemy and increase Nuts by 4.
Flying Roulette Wheel ((3X)RP) - Deal X damage. X is the number the the wheel is currently on.

Leaderboard
pix - 3 rounds

User avatar
smol Kat
Posts: 8908
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Location: Now THAT's a katana!
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by smol Kat » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:56 pm

So, since the wheel is on 13, the wheel will generate 39 RP. With that in mind, I'm actually considering tripping since my health is pretty high. That or I'll shake a tree since...have we seen nuts yet? I want to see what they do.

shut up s1x :bitnaughty: :bitnaughty:
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?

pixelated_penguin
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by pixelated_penguin » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:50 pm

I'm doing a spin dash, 12RP seems pretty cheap. (Please don't let there be horizontal spikes or a bumper in front of me that I can't possibly react to in time. a+ level design)

User avatar
smol Kat
Posts: 8908
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Location: Now THAT's a katana!
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by smol Kat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:40 pm

meh

##Spin Dash
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?

User avatar
S1x
Posts: 9756
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Loading......
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by S1x » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:27 pm

@Random User Next round tomorrow at latest

User avatar
Random User
Posts: 12956
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
Location: SECRET BASE INSIDE SNAKE MOUNTAIN
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by Random User » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Crafty Decoy

User avatar
S1x
Posts: 9756
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Loading......
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by S1x » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Random User: Crafty Decoy

Kat: Spin Dash (5 damage to Annoying Squirrel)
pix: Spin Dash (5 damage to Annoying Squirrel)
Annoying Squirrel: Acorn Lob (9 damage to Kat. Nuts has decreased to 2)

S1x's RP: 148/120
The Minus Spin lands on: 18 Red - Hard Drop
Tetromino is in play in the arena.

Congratulations to both Kat and Random User for exceeding expectations and surviving 7 rounds! You deserve a special Trophy for this achievement. Don't be modest; I insist you take it. In fact, you have no choice but to take it. :D

+Trophy: You take 3 extra damage from ALL sources. Stackable.


Round 8
Annoying Squirrel's HP: 24/90
S1x's RP: 28/120
The wheel is on 18 Red (When the wheel is on a red space, watch out for enemy attacks that grow in power the more they get hit!)

Kat: 3/15 HP, 7 rounds, +Trophy
Random User: 4/15 HP, 7 rounds, +Trophy
Undead Bear: 1/6 HP, 6 rounds
Pix: 15/15 HP, 2 rounds
Tetromino: 4/4 HP, 0 rounds

Available Actions
Wait (20RP) - Do nothing this round. This is the default action.
Slash (6RP) - Deal 3 damage.
Temporary Wall (40RP) - You take 8 less damage from attacks this round.
Apologize For The Noise (10RP) - Deal 1 damage to a random character. If that character has more than 50% HP, raise damage by 1 and cast this again.
Duck Under Small Table (30RP) - You take 4 less damage from attacks this round, or 3 less damage if 1 other player chose this, or 2 less damage if 2 other players chose this, or 1 less damage if 3 or more other players chose this.
Shoot (6RP) - Deal 3 damage.

Leaderboard
pix - 3 rounds

User avatar
smol Kat
Posts: 8908
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Location: Now THAT's a katana!
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by smol Kat » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:53 pm

hey wait a minute, this isn't a real trophy! It's made of chocolate! Guards! Get this beguiler out of here!

I have no choice but to
##APOLOGIZE FOR THE NOISE

:rotfl:
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?

pixelated_penguin
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by pixelated_penguin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:25 am

So, wait, Apologize for the Noise selects a random target each time it's cast?
To hell with it. I'm going to Apologize for the Noise too :p

User avatar
S1x
Posts: 9756
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Loading......
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by S1x » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:27 pm

@Random User Next round tomorrow night

User avatar
S1x
Posts: 9756
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Loading......
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by S1x » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Random User: Wait

Kat: Apologize For The Noise (1 damage to Undead Bear)
The Undead Bear collapsed into a pile of fluff...
pix: Apologize For The Noise (1 damage to Annoying Squirrel)
Tetromino: Line Clear (4 damage to Kat, 4 damage to Random User, 1 damage to pix, 1 damage to Annoying Squirrel, 1 damage to self)
Kat has died, tying for the game record of 7 rounds! You may re-enter at Round 9.
Random User has died, tying for the game record of 7 rounds! You may re-enter at Round 9.


Annoying Squirrel: Fury Swipes (8 damage to pix)

Round 9
Annoying Squirrel's HP: 22/90
S1x's RP: 68/120
The wheel is on 18 Red

pix: 6/15 HP, 3 rounds
Tetromino: 3/4 HP, 1 rounds

Available Actions
Wait (20RP) - Do nothing this round. This is the default action.
Light Beam (15RP) - Deal 6 damage.
Super Pocket Knife (55RP) - Deal 5 damage. Heal 5HP. 25% chance to dodge attacks this round. You take 3 less damage from attacks this round. 20% chance to gain a random Plus Card.
Sudden Sexual Comment During Casual Conversation (6RP) - 25% chance to Confuse each player, then 25% chance to Stun each player. Each time somebody is afflicted, take 1 damage. (Confusion - 50% chance for a targeted action to hit the wrong target. When this occurs, remove Confusion.)
Dive (9RP) - THe enemy has a 50% chance to dodge all attacks this round. Deal 5 damage.
+Roulette Coupon (14RP) - Actions that cost 25RP or more cost 5 less RP. Stackable, but costs can not go lower than 20. (A Plus Card has appeared in the last action slot! This is a permanent buff until you die. Only one person can select this. Also, since it appeared this way, it costs double the RP it normally does. Still worth?)

Leaderboard (There can only be one winner! Any tie for the top survivor will be broken at the end of the game)
Kat - 7 rounds
Random User - 7 rounds
pix - 3 rounds

User avatar
smol Kat
Posts: 8908
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Location: Now THAT's a katana!
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by smol Kat » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:00 pm

Wow, I died finally. Sorry, bear!!!!

##Rejoin
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?

pixelated_penguin
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by pixelated_penguin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Uh... wow. Well I'll do the Super Pocket Knife.

User avatar
S1x
Posts: 9756
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Loading......
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Risky Roulette Plus

Post by S1x » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:49 pm

I want to see if more people are willing to die participate before moving on to the next round.

Either way, I'm adding a little more actions and thingies as well, so prepare for the unexpected

Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous: Bubble Time”