Moderator: Deku Tree
- Posts: 8692
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:24 pm
- Location: Hetalia
The proposal has enough signatures to go up on the balot.
Anyone gonna vote for or against this?
The Amazing Tazy Ten
- Posts: 28953
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Just recently escaped Limbo
I'll believe it when it actually happens and not one moment before.
- Posts: 141007
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 1999 11:42 pm
- Location: St. Upidtown
It makes sense. California is too big to manage but also too big to fail. Assuming it actually happened, the important question would be what we actually get. Do we get three diverse states, or do we just get three mini Californias that are as bad off as the original?
Competition is a good thing. It's a chance to crush people.
- Posts: 40889
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: MY TOE! MY TOE!
The proposal for Jefferson is so old and tired that I’ve stopped taking it seriously, along with any other new state proposals. We’ll see if anything ever actually pans out.
- Posts: 36992
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
The only new state proposal I take even remotely seriously is Puerto Rico, & that's only because they vote on it regularly, not just to spite political opponents (in either direction).
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"