Let's Race Link to the Past Randomizer

Moderators: Marilink, Booyakasha

S1x

Re: Let's Race Link to the Past Randomizer

Post by S1x » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:34 am

Spoiler.

I did a lot of different gambles and very few of them worked in my favor. A few different times, I grinded rupees to get no progression. My go mode item was the Cane of Somaria, and I didn't check the dig spot until I checked literally everything else possible. I tried to explore Dark World early as soon as I had access but took a couple deaths.

At least I found the hidden sword in Kakariko's supply shack really quickly

S1x

Post by S1x » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:52 pm

5PM EDT on Saturday June 23rd
Normal, Standard, Goal: Ganon, Custom Pick Four

Here's an idea I've been toying with. This will be a custom seed. I will not be running it, because I will set it up based on your own inputs.

After you say you're participating in this, privately message me (wherever you want) where you would like 4 items in the game to be placed ("Hookshot in Kakariko Chicken Hut", "20 Rupees in Eastern Palace compass chest", "Swamp Palace Big Key in the big chest", etc).

- For locations, you must select 4 different areas. For the purposes of this, the entire LIght World overworld will count as one "area", and the entire Dark World overworld will count as one "area".
- For items, you can not select more than one of the following from this group:
Bow, Hookshot, Pegasus Boots, Flippers, Moon Pearl, Fire Rod, Ice Rod, Lamp, Hammer, Flute, Cane of Somaria, Progressive Sword, Progressive Glove, Magic Mirror
- And no more than one from this group:
Mushroom, Magic Powder, Book of Mudora, Magic Cape, Shovel, Bombos, Ether, Quake, Bottle

I will test that this can be completed shortly before the start date. If your item placement breaks the logic, or if you have duplicated someone else's item or location, I will give you a chance to re-submit that placement.

Sound interesting?

X-3

Post by X-3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Alright, sure. I'll PM you once I've figured out my 4 items.

Return to “The Legend of Zelda: See That Mountain?”