(please insert theme Mafia) Mafia rub your hands together while smirking here

Where Mafia, the party game, is played with VGF members.

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

Apollo the Just

Post by Apollo the Just » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:47 pm

oh yeah, that's a good point. we should keep you off the radar for tonight so we can use you tomorrow.

If we're to assume SC is telling the truth, who should we cop, then? I just named him because I didn't have any other ideas..
I believe in second chances, and that's why I believe in you.

Squeege

Post by Squeege » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Sorry.

Final Actions:

Capcom: Kill KR
CuccoLady: rolecop MadWaltz
Tazy: roleblock SC
~[DOUBLEPOST=1407775974,1407775902][/DOUBLEPOST]*Tazy should be Panfan, sorry

S1x

Post by S1x » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:31 pm

That change was *just barely* in time.

Madwaltz, the Town Contestant, gets fill in the blank puzzles that slowly get filled in with free letters based on the first letter of his first few posts each day. At night he can guess at the complete puzzles. If he solves 3 puzzles or if Game Show Mafia is chosen, he unlocks a one time nightkill.

Due to worrying things, the game is being rebalanced a bit. The change that affects your team is that you can no longer set a backup kill. You will keep the extra kill you unlocked, but it must replace one of your other actions that night. Stay tuned for any more possible changes.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 200 character limit.

Squeege

Post by Squeege » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Thanks Six, that's fair enough.

Madwaltz with a 1shot vig is actually a little scary.

S1x

Post by S1x » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Also I'll go ahead and say, we did hear from Capcom earlier- he's in the middle of a move, so he'll get back to this whenever he can.
I was about to say something about stalling the unlock for Social Network Agitation Mafia if he didn't post, but you guys are fortunate Kat said this
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 200 character limit.

capcommaster1881

Post by capcommaster1881 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Sorry about the inactivity guys. I am going to try to post more if I can and hope I can be useful at least till my next v/la. So I see I picked up quite the popularity this day. Not sure what I should say but I am going to continue reading and explain myself.

S1x

Post by S1x » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:14 pm

If you're sure there won't be a way for you to post for a long time, perhaps your team could help in trying to find somebody new. That would be the only way to guarantee I wouldn't fire up more black magic and/or ability adjustments.

(if you get lynched ignore this post)

capcommaster1881

Post by capcommaster1881 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:22 pm

I am just going to try to be as active as possible. Would hate to ruin a game with any inactivity anyway :/

S1x

Post by S1x » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:12 am

Could you clarify that? I know you said that upon moving you will be sans-internet for at least a week. Do you have plans to work around this?

A thing just happened and I'm likely going to be performing major surgery on this game either way now.

capcommaster1881

Post by capcommaster1881 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:28 am

Well if I am still alive by then I will just stick with using my phone. will probably be posting less but i can try to still be active. I will see what I can do and come back to you guys with updates on whats going on.

Apollo the Just

Post by Apollo the Just » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:57 am

i like to think you can stay in the clear. literally no one has a good reason to vote you rn they kinda just are

capcommaster1881

Post by capcommaster1881 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:11 am

If i absolutely i have to will claim Town Messenger and tell them i did send a message to monstr to sort of confirm who I am. I could also lie to them and say i picked the Social Network theme because if it wins I can see what someone is doing (like a Tracker kind of) when i send the message. hopefully that doesnt backfire though.

Apollo the Just

Post by Apollo the Just » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:35 am

DAMMIT I WAS SO CLOSE TO RECEIVING THE TICKET *shakes fist*

Also, l m f a o, ppl are switching votes to scarecrow this is gr9

capcommaster1881

Post by capcommaster1881 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:03 pm

if he does get lynched we got to be careful to do the next night and days activities. Kat has what might be a really powerful item now and March still has that nightkill he got from the theme vote. But we got 2 kills and a roleblock we can use so we should be fine...i hope.

Also I am curious to see how Day 4 is going to go on. Social Network looks like it will win and since my role seems to be all about it I wonder how the whole fake instructions thing is going to play out.

Calamity Panfan
Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live

Post by Calamity Panfan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:38 pm

guys i'm super sorry i've been trying to take a step back from vgf too much and i haven't paid too much attention to anything outside of my own forum and the mod forum. gonna reply to stuff right now
and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes

Apollo the Just

Post by Apollo the Just » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:48 pm

dude it ok maybe we can keep erryone split enough between you and daos and capcom and scarecrow that the town nolynches again[DOUBLEPOST=1408506523,1408506488][/DOUBLEPOST][[esp since the town case against both you and capcom is literally nothing like wtf]]

Calamity Panfan
Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live

Post by Calamity Panfan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:03 am

maybe if we ALL change our votes a jillion times before 1 AM PST then something will actually happen!

Calamity Panfan

Post by Calamity Panfan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:29 am

also it seems that i might be in the clear unless scarecrow and monstr can make a good case for me. Kat seems pretty keen on me at least being not scum for now and Ziggy seems to be lightening up to me.

If Daos is lynched, I think CL and I at least have some credibility as town

If Capcom is lynched, I dunno if it affects any of our chances of surviving better or worse

If Scarecrow is lynched, everybody is a winner (except the town probably but who cares about those losers)

Apollo the Just

Post by Apollo the Just » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:35 am

ok i know this is preemptive but let's start planning this.

I propose one of two block targets:

-Scarecrow, cop who has his eyes on Capcom and if given a chance will definitely investigate him and confirm him as mafia.
-Madwaltz, who has a one-time nightkill tonight because Game Show Mafia was chosen.

I don't remember MW's exact scumreads, but right now the people under scrutiny in general seem to be Daos, Panfan, Capcom, and Scarecrow, and maybe NPR... and I don't like those odds of his nightkill landing on one of us.

So which is worse. A probable nightkill of one of us, or an almost-definite lynch of one of us, if SC is cop?[DOUBLEPOST=1408509190,1408508996][/DOUBLEPOST]-----

another possibility is to block one and kill the other, but since tonight is the super magical destructo invincible nightkill, I think Squeege should have the final say on its use tonight, and IIRC/if nothing has changed Squeege wanted to use it on Kat, which I'm also down with (esp since she suspects like none of us and would be confirmed town).

lots of possibilities, what say ye[DOUBLEPOST=1408509357][/DOUBLEPOST]-------------

actually it occurs to me ppl kinda dont trust SC anyway so if he goes "hey guys i investigated capcom last night he srsly IS mafia" people would just be like thats nice, why would the mafia let you live and get that info

it'd be just like today kind of actually

so maybe it's cool to just block MW?

ideaaasssss

Calamity Panfan

Post by Calamity Panfan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:37 am

I like blocking MW. Assuming our kills both go through (one of them for sure does), we have a ratio of 8:5 to start the day. Scrow is on thin ice.

Return to “Mafia Headquarters”