If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Scum hunting 101

Where Mafia, the party game, is played with VGF members.

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

Rainbow Dash

Post by Rainbow Dash » Mon May 09, 2011 11:47 pm

the one time i didnt get lynched?

are you sure

Cravdraa

Post by Cravdraa » Tue May 10, 2011 1:34 am

Well, I didn't mean litterally the only time you haven't been lynched. You've also been night killed a fair number of times, usually by people mistaking you for mafia. =p

But on the whole, survival in these games seems to be a pretty rare event for you.

Rainbow Dash

Post by Rainbow Dash » Tue May 10, 2011 2:44 am

Zelda Mafia: Chunky, Darunia, Townie aligned, (survived) [though i was very close to being mislynched...]
Zelda Mafia 2: Chunky Kong: Cremia, Townie (night 2) [WHOOPS BUSDROVE AND SCREWED UP EVERYTHING]
Zelda Mafia 3: Chunky: Lenzo the Pictograph Guy, Townie (survived??) [THIS MAFIA IS VERY HARD TO READ THROUGH!!]
Zelda Mafia 4: Chunky Kong (Midna, Desperate Imp, Townie, Heroine): bludgeoned Night Two [way too open about trusting whoever princess zelda was that game; paid for it dearly [also link got owned that game]]
Zelda Mafia 5 : Chunky - Resident of Holodrum, vanilla Town [f u tg]
Zelda Mafia 6: Chunky – Richard / Townie (Day Judge) Killed Night 6 - WINNER [i knew sd was a big jerk :argh]
SSB Mafia: Chunky Kong - Nana, Town, D5 [irby is a ****]
SMRPG Mafia: Chunky Kong was Bowser ; Usurped Koopa King ; Townie. (mafia win) [i wanted those star pieces :( ]
Zelda Mafia X: Chunky Kong (Malon, the Hero’s Lover, Townsperson, Four Swords Adventures) Night 5 [x-3 you playboy >:[]
Mario Mafia: ChunkyKong12345, Battle T., Townie [i was irritable at this time i guess? i didnt defend myself very well and got lynched]
SSBMPM: Chunky Kong: Banzai Bill, Town, died Night 5 [welp]
MMOFPSRPG Mafia: Chunky Kong, Shigeru Miyamoto (from real life), the Townie Game Designer, electrocuted Day Four [sacrificed self to try to get a mafia lynched instead of me, ended up being another townie instead]
Earthbound Mafia: Chunky - Third Strongest Mole, The Middle Power, Independent (Killed Day 5 - LOSER) [f u crav]
CYOR Mafia: CHUNKY, RAINBOW DASH, SMUG WEATHERPONY, (MAFIA) WINS THE GAME! [im the best]

i survive about half the time and barring my speedlynch during mario mafia i haven't been really super mislynched

(also i lurked too much back then)

e: OKAY that was a cool detour in getting my presentation finished

Joker

Post by Joker » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 pm

For me the most important rule to Mafia whether your looking for Mafia or trying to stay hidden....is to have fun. Play which ever way makes the game most interesting for you. If you die day one or are lynched while being unable to convince people that your town at least make sure that you get as much out of the game as possible. Mafia games themselves allow for great interaction between members who other wise stick to posting in one or two forums. The interaction between people that it creates is intense and even though some times players feelings can be hurt, we all end up learning more about one another in some weird way. I know for a fact that through the Mafia games I have met some people who I would have otherwise never really had a chance to meet even though we all come to the same board.

So in the end have fun, whether that means acting like a douche or a turd sandwich be yourself and enjoy the game for what it is....an exciting interaction between individuals who will more often than not surprise you with either their wit or deceitfulness and some times both.

How about a Magic Trick?? I'm going to make this pencil dissapear !

heh

Post by heh » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 am

top scumhunting tip: post in zalgo font

Kail

Post by Kail » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 am

scumhunting or scumhiding?

heh

Post by heh » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:24 pm

top scumhiding tip: claim godfather while posting in zalgo font????

Kail

Post by Kail » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:19 pm

seems to be working so far!

The Amazing Tazy Ten

Post by The Amazing Tazy Ten » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote: SMRPG Mafia: Chunky Kong was Bowser ; Usurped Koopa King ; Townie. (mafia win) [i wanted those star pieces :( ]
I remember getting alot of those Star Pieces, then someone killed me before the last day.

I forgot who it was, but they suck. :I
heh]top scumhiding tip: claim godfather while posting in zalgo font???? [/quote] IT'S FLAWLESS! IT'S [b]FLAWLESS!!![/B wrote:

Return to “Mafia Headquarters”