What game has pissed you off the most?

Moderator: X-3

steeze

Re: What game has pissed you off the most?

Post by steeze » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:23 am

Ah yeah, I see it now. It's probably why I liked that book so much way back when lol

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:42 am

I was about tired of Eragon by the end of the third book. He's a tedious crybaby asshead.

His cousin's a cool guy. Good old Roran. Nothin but guts, man, side to side and clear through the middle.
the eternal sneaky wriggler, twistier than god's own corkscrew, sharp as split lightning

steeze

Post by steeze » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:49 am

I remember picturing what Roran looked like in the book then seeing the movie and saying to myself, "this is terrible casting."

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:13 am

Man. Roran's such a champ.

I mean, Eragon already looked like an absolute titty by the end of book three----------he certainly don't come off better by way of comparison to the Stronghammer.
the eternal sneaky wriggler, twistier than god's own corkscrew, sharp as split lightning

steeze

Post by steeze » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:42 am

Stronghammer over Eragon every time. What a dumbass name for a character and book.

Adding Rainbow Six Vegas 2 to games that have royally pissed me off.

Really loved the hell out of the rainbow six series. Between hosting your own servers, the community behind it, the leveling up. The game was all around just an amazing sequel but the LAG my god was it ridiculous. It's inevitable you're going to have lag on servers like that but still, sometimes the game was just downright unplayable. When I heard how bad the launch went for Siege and how broken the game was, I just steered clear of it entirely. I've been really into shooters lately so maybe I'll jump into it while I'm still playing shooters.

smol Kat

Post by smol Kat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:16 pm

I'm basically always salty, but the worst offenders are games I've beaten previously but for whatever reason, struggle with when I come back to them.

LttP and Borderlands, looking at you. :grumpy:
we built our house of cards
but it feels like it's still ours...

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:07 pm

...'Borderlands' was hard second time through, but mostly because the first time I played as Roland (pretty much crybaby cheater mode from the word go) and second time I was playing as Brick in co-op with my pal as Mordecai (his first solo run was Lilith).

Brick and Mordecai...that right there is a set-up that requires good communication and cooperation. Practice. Unfortunately Shane and I are the kind of friends who'll literally spend an hour in 'New Super Mario' just hucking each other off cliffs whilst giggling and cursing back and forth. 'Borderlands' can be difficult to start with---------doesn't get easier when you switch to tanking for the least reliable sniper in the known universe ('Shane, are you deliberately trying to troll me, or can you truly not hit anything? Would you like to try hittin water fallin out a boat, and thereafter attempt hittin the lake you've fallen in while you're on the bottom?' 'Go to hell, Boo, you bitch bastard. You keep running in like a pisspants jackass and getting us killed. Maybe I'd be better at my job if I didn't really really want to see you butchered by maniacs while I laughed and laughed and did nothing to help.' 'Maybe you'd be better if you were better.' 'Maybe die in an avalanche of sh*t! A crapalanche, thundering down the slopes of Mount Crappamanjaro! Please!')

Return to “General Gaming - Ten Hut!”