If you go down to the woods today...

For everything and anything that goes "bump" in the night or is unexplained.

Moderator: Valigarmander

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

If you go down to the woods today...

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Creepy reddit stories from a SAR dude... wot (wall of text) and swears warning... but interesting stories nonetheless.
K.D asks him where he's been, who he was with for those two weeks, and the kid tells her that he's been with 'the fuzzy man'. Now K.D firmly believes in Bigfoot, so she gets all excited and asks what he means by fuzzy. Was he hairy? But the kid says no, he wasn't hairy. He was a 'fuzzy man', and he describes a man that's blurry, 'like when you close your eyes but not all the way closed.' He says the man came out of the trees and took the kid with him deep into the woods. The kid says he slept in a hollow tree, and the fuzzy man gave him berries to eat. K.D asks if the man was mean, if he scared the kid, and the kid says 'no, he wasn't scary. but i didn't like how he didn't have eyes.'
He yells at me to put my knife away, that he's not gonna hurt me, and that kind of snaps me back. All of a sudden, I know exactly where I am, and I put the knife away. I run to him and ask him how long I've been gone, thinking he'll tell me I've been gone for half an hour or so. But he tells me I've been gone for two ****ing days. I've gone over two peaks and ended up almost on the other side of the mountain, and if I'd kept going, I would have ended up wandering into about three hundred miles of wilderness. They'd never have found me. He can't believe I'm not dead, and of course I don't know what the **** to think. To me, no time has passed at all.
'The stairs have been out here as long as the parks have existed. We have records going back decades describing them. Sometimes people go up them, and nothing happens. Other times... Look, I really don't like talking about this, but sometimes, really bad **** happens.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/commen ... us_forest/

O_O

I find stuff like this to be... interesting. But not interesting enough to go into the woods.
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Kil'jaeden

Post by Kil'jaeden » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:54 pm

I spent entire nights out in the woods and never got the chance to see something like that.
The man who is blind, deaf,and silent lives in peace.

Softguitar

Post by Softguitar » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:31 am

/r/nosleep/ has great stories. I read them from time to time.
"You tried, step aside, you're denied." - Marie

Return to “Creepy & Unexplained”