Post all your interesting random stuff here.
- Posts: 23273
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
- Been thanked: 10 times
You press Escape to jump off walls. My record is [strike]240m[/strike] [strike]258m[/strike] 289m.
And the music is awesome.
- Posts: 49397
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
Better stop now before I waste five hours on this.
- Posts: 25503
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2001 2:00 am
pretty fun for a while
- Posts: 18104
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:16 pm
- Location: the leather club two blocks down
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2002 2:00 am
- Location: Suppin' Green Tea
232m. Fun for a short period of time.
- Posts: 23139
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 1:00 am
It's a great game and a great take on the Canabalt-like sub-genre of one-button games. Best: 345m, just short of the 350m achievement =p
Fun activity: try to jump up high enough to trigger the laser, but then fall back down into the pit.
- Posts: 37063
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
^Did that by accident on my second go.
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
- Posts: 7688
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: Hiding from the sun
- Been thanked: 3 times
I've developed a nasty habit of either getting up to around the 250+ range or dying before 50 on every other run.
Finally got up to 362.