If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Adventure, Glory, Pain. Two of these are guaranteed. Dungeon World!

Where forum games are played.

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

LOOT

Post by LOOT » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:28 am

The broken bodies of Galois and Memylir continue to submit to ash as the fire burns ever so brightly. As Ruby spins her dagger into the dread lord's heart, her gaze turns to fear as the demonic creature grabs her wrist and rips a chunk of flesh out. She reels back in agony as the combination of torn flesh and burning demonic energies poison her, trying to fight off the growing temptation of falling unconscious and being able to no longer feel pain for once. Nard's hand wraps around his rapier, even with only three fingers, as he sings a song that binds the soul of this monster to 1000 years of suffering. The dread lord howls in fury as it

oh, whoops -flips pages- I GOT A LITTLE AHEAD.

With a swift hand, Ruby brings her blade into the Lich's strange body, causing him to reel in pain. In a lash of anger, he slams her away, his pride shattered with 5 damage dealt to his health pool. Ruby is knocked back down to the bottom of the staircase however, sustaining 6 damage! The Rogue feels it, but perhaps she is fine with it, after all what is life without consequence, and what is taking more damage in the long run when good joins together?

As the DM scrambles to bring her notes together again because she's a lazy piece of crap, a couple more zombies start to rise! OH NO! [USER=19313]@StarryPeach[/USER] IF YOU ARE STILL THERE PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GIRL you have the power to stop this wave of power AND PLEASE RESPOND WE CAN FINISH THIS FIGHT.

LOOT

Post by LOOT » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:02 am

oh no

the game is dead

rip

(also I should just do tabletop sessions if we can get a skype session going instead that's more motivating)

Return to “Social Games and Role Playing”