If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Hot towels... (A mystery adventure)

Where forum games are played.

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 4906
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by ScottyMcGee » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 am

ARE YOU REAADDDY YETTTT?????
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:26 am

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1526443, member: 31048"]ARE YOU REAADDDY YETTTT?????[/QUOTE]
Sorrrry had a busy weekend XD

EXT. DR. DOCTOR MEMORIAL HIGHWAY - DAY

We are see a group of teens standing outside an old semi beat up station wagon parked on the right shoulder of the highway.

Before I tell u how many there are, what's your gender? And name perhaps? Or maybe we are unnamed protagonist again (still specify your gender)?
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 4906
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by ScottyMcGee » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:31 am

Male - and my name shall be Schitz.

Dr. Schitz.

(I feel like you've typed down "We are a male doctor" so many times by now that I feel like that should be the starting point of the game and the name of the game itself)
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:35 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1526456, member: 31048"]Male - and my name shall be Schitz.

Dr. Schitz.

(I feel like you've typed down "We are a male doctor" so many times by now that I feel like that should be the starting point of the game and the name of the game itself)[/QUOTE]
Perhaps that can be the name of the sequel :wink:

Also we are a new character for a bit rn btw

You are Schitz, Dr. Schitz. The doogie houser of your generation. 17 years old, you stand outside the car, next to the back passenger seat. To your right is your best friend since 1st grade, Percival. Across you on the opposite side of the car is your girlfriend May. Standing outside the drivers seat is Robman, none of you like him very much but he's the only one of you who's parents let him have a car, so y'all bear with him.

You once tried to buy a car with all that doctoring money but you've got some enemies, and it kinda exploded the first time you locked it remotely.

Why are we all standing outside the car on the side of the highway u ask? It's easy, the car broke down.

Robman is freaking out and overdramatizing the situation as he usually does. May is on her phone as usual. Percival is staring blankly into traffic, probably arguing with him himself about running out or not.

We are Dr. Schitz, male, age 17.
Inventory:
Cell phone with a full slide out keyboard!
Hubba bubba bubble tape, king size :tongue2:
A wallet with 36 dollars and other miscellaneous regular wallet things in it.

We are waiting for the tow truck. Should we talk to one of our friends? Sit and wait? Something else?
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 4906
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by ScottyMcGee » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Dr. Schitz thinks this is the perfect time to get frisky.

Walk over and make out with May.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:52 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1526470, member: 31048"]Dr. Schitz thinks this is the perfect time to get frisky.

Walk over and make out with May.[/QUOTE]
XD ok

You walk around the back of the car, approach her, she looks at u for a second and hen back down at her flip phone quickly tapping all the buttons nonsensically as they do in movies. You lean in, she accepts it. As y'all are she holds her phone above your head and continues to text

2 more actions till the tow truck arrives
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 4906
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by ScottyMcGee » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Ask her who she was texting.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:17 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1526485, member: 31048"]Ask her who she was texting.[/QUOTE]


"Who ya textin" u say cutely.
*you receive a text*
*you check your phone*
"You" it reads.

What do u wanna do or say?

(This whole conversation will only count as your second action, with some exceptions)
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 4906
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by ScottyMcGee » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Ask Percival how he's doing.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:38 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1526490, member: 31048"]Ask Percival how he's doing.[/QUOTE]
You move over to the other side of the car, she don't care very much.

You approach Percival
"Oh hey, Schitz."
"How u doin, Percival?"
"Eh, thinking"

Wanna continue this conversation? If so what do u want to say? Otherwise the tow truck will be here
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 4906
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by ScottyMcGee » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:45 am

Yes, continue. I want to know what he's thinking about.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:07 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1526660, member: 31048"]Yes, continue. I want to know what he's thinking about.[/QUOTE]

"Tell me what you're thinking about" you say
"You ever wonder about how like we could just...end it at any time?" He says
"End what?"
"Your life, duh"
"Oh"
"Yeah, you could just like run out there and it'd be all over..."

It appears you were right about him.

The tow (am I spelling that right? It always auto corrects it to "two truck") truck pulls up.

It does it's regular tow truck things, and y'all for some reason are left alone on the side of the highway.

Robman proposes walking to the nearest bus or train station, but there's none for a few miles
Percival continues to silently stare into the road.
You get a text from May: "call a cab" but that might be our of your budget
You could call your parents, but what would they do if they found out you were leaving doctorsville without telling them? You might not want to risk it.
Or something else perhaps?
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 4906
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by ScottyMcGee » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:08 pm

It's good to walk. Let's go to the nearest bus or train station!
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:12 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1526678, member: 31048"]It's good to walk. Let's go to the nearest bus or train station![/QUOTE]

Relationship with Robman increased

May tells u to carry her

Should u?
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 4906
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by ScottyMcGee » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Heck yeah! (She better got a booty on her)
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:42 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1526695, member: 31048"]Heck yeah! (She better got a booty on her)[/QUOTE]
XD of course she do :tongue:

You pick her up

Relationship with May increased

And we're off!

Robman in front, Percival dragging a bit behind in the back

We have a pretty uneventful journey

We come across a sign telling us of a train station at the next exit. We take the exit and the camera zooms out and up

S
L
O
W
L
Y

Revealing that we are next to a big, black, and windowless building with only one word written in white big letters across the top

SMILE

We'll be back as our unnamed doctor in just a bit.
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 4906
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by ScottyMcGee » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:09 am

Ready?

Ready now?

What about now?

:D
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:31 am

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1527331, member: 31048"]Ready?

Ready now?

What about now?

:D [/QUOTE]
I'm glad you enjoy this game :D XD I'll be writing the next part in the morning :3
Image

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:52 pm

We are a male doctor.
Inventory:
Pager
Little Black Books
Don Gummer's brain
"Smile" business card

The sky train is luxurious and fancier than one would imagine...except for the back two cars, where you happen to be stuck. Imagine a subway but none of the seats are attached, and most of them have rusty things sticking out of them. You decide to stand and lean against the door (which there is a sign telling u not to, but u don't give a damn).

In the seat floating next to u sits a ghostly man, literally. He's not the only ghost here, but he definitely sticks out the most. He starts at the head, and ends at the feet like u would imagine, except all that exists of him is a head attached to 3 feet, only the middle one has a shoe on and it appears to be box shaped. The other two feet are both left.

In the other seat closest u appears to be a middle aged woman filling out some paperwork paying no attention to the fact that her seat is moving around and she probably doesn't even care.

Staring at u from across the train appears to be a kodama, standing on a twig, not really moving at all. Except for that head thing that they do.

Everyone else is pretty much a static silhouette, except for a few ghosts around.

You see an old Banana aPhone with the screen lit up floating about three feet in front of your face. It's on the home screen, nothing special appears to be there.

The ride is not very long, maybe 5 more minutes.

Whadya wanna do? Grab the phone perhaps? Something else?
Image

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

Post by Thanous » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:35 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1527331, member: 31048"]Ready?

Ready now?

What about now?

:D [/QUOTE]
We're back btw incase u didn't see XD :p
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Social Games and Role Playing”