If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.
Welcoming new members, and farewelling those who have to leave our presence.
Moderator: Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:17 pm
Hey everyone, I am new here. I hope all is well with everyone. I have been looking for a classic look/feel gaming forum and this one caught my eye. I decided to give it a go. I have a lot of downtime with nothing to do late at night so I light to have forums to talk about hobbies/likes with other people. Since video games are among one of my favorite things, I thought talking about them would be a fun time killer.
I enjoy a bit of everything when it comes to gaming.
- Posts: 4775
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm
- Location: Travelling through time at one second per second
Welcome to the abyss
Maybe you'll stay long enough for cake. We can only hope
The Amazing Tazy Ten
- Posts: 28771
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: In limbo playing Tactics A2 for eternity.
Uh, hey welcome to the forum! Enjoy yourself if you want.
- Posts: 8649
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:24 pm
- Location: Hetalia
-Bow Chika Bow Wow
-Your offense only makes me stronger.
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 41516
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
Hello and welcome to our special blend of madness... *gives you marshmallows* I hope you enjoy all our boards and I look forward to seeing your posts!!
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 12706
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
- Location: SECRET BASE INSIDE SNAKE MOUNTAIN
Yo, welcome to the forums! Pretty good pick for a classic forum, I think this one is approaching its 20th birthday? Might be older, I dunno. I only joined in eight years ago.
е и ժ е я
- Posts: 40987
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 7933
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
- Posts: 36862
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
Welcome aboard! We try to be classic here. Or classy. Or both. Keyword is "try". :)
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"