Forums are still a thing? Sign me up.

Welcoming new members, and farewelling those who have to leave our presence.

Moderator: Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Welcome, homey. Very pleased to meet you. You seem like a cool dude. We should be pals, and disagree a lot, and maybe fight with lirpas. That sounds rad, dawg.
boo------------------------------he can cause a riot in sunday school

Follow The Buzzards

Post by Follow The Buzzards » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:09 pm

[QUOTE="Booyakasha, post: 1638033, member: 17381"]Welcome, homey. Very pleased to meet you. You seem like a cool dude. We should be pals, and disagree a lot, and maybe fight with lirpas. That sounds rad, dawg.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the welcome! The pleasure is mine :] I try to be a RADICAL dude. I agree, we should be pals, disagree on which color the sky is. Sounds tubular, broski

Apollo the Just

Post by Apollo the Just » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Please stop by tv/animation if you have strong opinions on Goku's parenting. Been a lot less all-capsing about that lately. : (

(Feel free to stop by even if you do not have strong opinions on Goku's parenting, mind.)
~ * ~ a true gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved ~ * ~

Calamity Panfan
Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live

Post by Calamity Panfan » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:55 am

follow the buzzards, eh?

and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes

Follow The Buzzards

Post by Follow The Buzzards » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:20 am

[QUOTE="Calamity Panfan, post: 1638180, member: 29448"]follow the buzzards, eh?

Image[/QUOTE]

Hello brother :]

[QUOTE="Apollo the Just, post: 1638072, member: 30977"]Please stop by tv/animation if you have strong opinions on Goku's parenting. Been a lot less all-capsing about that lately. : (

(Feel free to stop by even if you do not have strong opinions on Goku's parenting, mind.)[/QUOTE]

I don't have strong opinions on Goku's parenting, but I have strong opinions on other topics, my Caps Lock better be ready for the punishment. The cruise control for cool.

Return to “Introductions and Goodbyes”