If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.
Welcoming new members, and farewelling those who have to leave our presence.
Moderator: Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:31 pm
Hi, i am Legacy Yoshi, i love video games and Yoshi, been a big fan both of them, my 2 favorite games were Mario Kart 8 and Yoshi's Wooly World, just dropping by to say hi, that's all i think. :)
- Posts: 4906
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
- Location: New Jersey
I've always been a fan of Yoshi myself. Welcome!
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT
I REALLY HATE POKEMON!
- Posts: 27513
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: California, U.S.A
I, too, was fond of Yoshi. I don't care for much of him after Super Mario Sunshine, but meh.
Oh, and hi.
- Posts: 48382
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
Welcome to VGF, we hope you enjoy your stay.
St. Tazy Ten
- Posts: 28721
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: In limbo playing Tactics A2 for eternity.
Welcome to our forum. I can't promise that you'll leave a legacy but you will enjoy yourself. Hopefully.
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 41455
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
Hello and welcome to our special blend of madness... *gives you marshmallows* I adore ShyGuys but I'm also very fond of Yoshi!! I look forward to seeing you in the Misc forum posting many times.
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 36833
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
I'm more partial to the early zip-zap-zop Yoshi voice myself. Welcome! :)
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
- Posts: 12674
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
- Location: SECRET BASE INSIDE SNAKE MOUNTAIN
Heya, welcome to the forums! Those are both some great titles.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:51 pm
I'm new too. hows it going.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:00 am