If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Posting Videos in this forum.

Moderators: Deku Tree, I am nobody

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Posting Videos in this forum.

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:49 am

All videos longer than 10 minutes long must be accompanied by a thorough recap of the contents of the video in the post.

This means that Mods will have the right to action any posts/threads that do not comply. And a thorough recap will be considered as 'meaty' paragraphs explaining the contents of the video in question.

We have decided to implement this policy for the following reasons;
1. Mods are under obligation to view all videos in their forums, and sometimes they are unable to access videos on the network they are using (ie. workplace restrictions), and if the video is worth sharing by a member, it is worth their valuable time to create a recap.
2. And, sometimes, there are multiple videos that need viewing, and like everyone else, Mods have commitments outside of VGF and I need to be considerate of them and the time they devote to Moderating.
This is effective immediately.

If you wish to discuss this with me, please use PM. Thanks. :D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Return to “Politics, Philosophy, and Religion”