Moderator: Calamity Panfan
- Posts: 8002
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
How much Christmas music do you listen to? Do you stop listening after Christmas, or do you keep playing into January?
- Posts: 36973
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
I keep it going until Epiphany, usually, since that's the official end of the liturgical Christmas season.
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
- Posts: 17747
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2000 2:00 am
- Location: Wisconsinland
I don't listen to Christmas music at all outside of work. My store plays Christmas music 24-7 from mid-November through to the end of the year----------I clock out after an eleven-hour shift and get to the car, I want to hear something loud, savage and stupid to chase all the santas and snowflakes and crap out my head. I need a 'Fatty Boom Boom' or something just as a palate cleanser, man.
boo------------------------------he can cause a riot in sunday school
- Posts: 23179
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
I don't subject myself to Christmas music.
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 41784
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
I listen to some songs alllllll year round.. >.>
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 32747
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:15 pm
- Location: CORN HELL
Freezeezy Peak shows up in my playlist on occassion if that counts