If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Game Music With Vocals

Moderator: Calamity Panfan

Calamity Panfan

Post by Calamity Panfan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:25 pm

[QUOTE="I am nobody, post: 1616241, member: 34539"]This doesn't beat "Baba Yetu" for me, but since you've all probably heard that before, have the second best Civilization theme:

[MEDIA=youtube]WQYN2P3E06s[/MEDIA]

Da Vinci's notes make for surprisingly good musical material.[/QUOTE]

Popping in to co-sign that Christopher Tin is a hella good composer in general and if anybody's interested in world music he does some really good stuff with various languages. Calling All Dawns has some bangers aside from "Baba Yetu." Highly recommended.
and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:22 pm

The Katamari games are just bubbling over with fun music, man. Like, anyone doesn't like 'Tsuyogari Katamari' or 'DISCO PRINCE' is no son of mine.
boo-----------------------few who look upon his yucky elongated wiggle-hands live to tell the tale

I am nobody

Post by I am nobody » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Per my comment in the OP about licensed music used very well:
[MEDIA=youtube]sUKiOcV1SSc[/MEDIA]

Never quite been able to put my finger on why, but I've always felt this was perfect for everything about Mass Effect. They used Faunts again for ME3's credits ("Das Malefitz"), and it's also fantastic, provided you can put aside the preceding ~10 minutes.

StarryPeach

Post by StarryPeach » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Scotty posted my favorite, so this is my second favorite.

[MEDIA=youtube]aBE3c9X0BoA[/MEDIA]

also hello everyone, how are you doing?

Return to “Music and Podcasts”