Moderators: Bomby, Apollo the Just
- Posts: 8129
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:00 am
- Location: Somewhere I don't remember
... It's beginning to look a lot like 2016, except worse. :frown:
I once binged on 60's Batman. Damn, I liked WestBatman... [plain](;- ;) 7[/plain]
- Posts: 32830
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 76 times
He didn't need molded plastic to improve his physique. Pure. West.
and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes
- Posts: 37498
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
- Has thanked: 202 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
This really sucks. :(
And remember, "Holy hole in the donut, Batman!"
New! Tazy Ten
- Posts: 29202
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Not the Thunder Temple.
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Damn... Wasn't expecting this today.
Oh well. RIP.
- Posts: 8223
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
- Been thanked: 21 times
I've never seen 60s Batman.
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 42094
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
- Has thanked: 114 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
RIP Batman :(
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 12150
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Texas
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
[QUOTE="VG_Addict, post: 1632806, member: 34516"]I've never seen 60s Batman.[/QUOTE]
I briefly remember that being the only Batman I knew. Dude had a great sense of absurd humor. Sorry that he's gone.