If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.
Moderators: Apollo the Just, Bomby
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 41372
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
When the network of satellites designed to control the global climate start to attack Earth, it's a race against the clock to uncover the real threat before a worldwide geostorm wipes out everything and everyone.
Is anyone else going to see this movie with me?
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 31575
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
i'm gonna make my environmental science major roommate see this with me and it's gonna rule
The Amazing Tazy Ten
- Posts: 28675
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: In limbo playing Tactics A2 for eternity.
I saw the trailer in theaters and it looked dumb. Also it almost blew my ears out at the end.
Also it had the worst "What a Wonderful World" cover ever.
- Posts: 8089
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: how conwenient
...didn't Gintama already do this? As an episode-long commercial, but still.
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?