Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 42094
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
- Has thanked: 114 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
How many and what are they?
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
I am nobody
- Posts: 12826
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 40 times
Just my phone, which needs to be charged daily even if I don't use it. I'm technically also charging the PS4 controller that's plugged into my computer, but that's been at full power for months since I use it as a PC gamepad.
New! Tazy Ten
- Posts: 29207
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Not the Thunder Temple.
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 52 times
- Posts: 50030
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 274 times
I only have a few things that need charging, and I always have the chargers unplugged when not in use.
Apollo the Just
- Posts: 15013
- Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:37 pm
- Location: Piccolo is Gohan's Real Dad
- Has thanked: 61 times
- Been thanked: 91 times
just the phone every night, other things are charged when needed
I believe in second chances, and that's why I believe in you.
е и ժ е я
- Posts: 41159
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 90 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
I leave the Wii U gamepad plugged in and a few others on and off. Lately it's just my emergency phone, 3DS, and the gamepad.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 18520
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2000 2:00 am
- Location: Wisconsinland
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Lots. Most things I just leave on the chargers (controllers, tablet, GBA, DS, 3DS, Zune). Phone's the only thing I charge solely as needed.
boo---------------ten thousand evil spiders in a human suit (*spoiler alert--------the spiders all hate each other, and themselves most of all*)
- Posts: 37507
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
- Has thanked: 204 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Lappy, since the replacement battery is only "reliable" in the sense that it still holds enough charge for hibernation whilst the original does not.
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
- Posts: 42093
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: avatar credit @SkyeRoxy_ on Twitter
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 226 times
Wii U gamepad is always on its stand, so that counts. The family iPad is also charging right now. And I dunno if this counts as a "device" but our portable night light is also on its inductive charging stand.
Carthago delendum est
- Posts: 4872
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm
- Location: Travelling through time at one second per second
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 7 times
maybe only one thing
maybe seventeen things
probably just three things
two of those statements are lies (?)
- Posts: 32847
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 78 times
currently laptop, phone and wii u gamepad
and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes
- Posts: 5323
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Has thanked: 53 times
- Been thanked: 75 times
I charge things overnight so I don't have to during the day.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT