If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Atari Vault

Moderator: е и ժ е я

Shane
Administrator

Atari Vault

Post by Shane » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:53 pm

100 Atari games, mostly from the 2600. A lot of classics like Asteroids, Centipede, and Missile Command. But no ET.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/400020
I laugh in the face of danger, then I hide until it goes away.

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:10 pm

No E.T no buy.

St. Tazy Ten

Post by St. Tazy Ten » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:22 am

I'm fine with no E.T. to be honest.

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:41 am

I still have the Retro Atari pack for DS, which had famous street artists redesign the games' aesthetics. That was pretty rad.

This reminds me that I still need a Vectrex, though. I love the warmth and the glow on proper vector screens.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Artemis008

Post by Artemis008 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:59 am

I had that stupid **** at games Atari 2600 plug and play. Other then adventure (which I absolutely loved) every god damn one of them was a sports game. Got bored with basketball? Why not try SUPER basketball? Or how about xtreme basketball?

Oh yeah but they aren't ALL sports games. It's also got such classics like "hide and seek", "ET" and "Pac Man Seizure Edition"

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:32 pm

I've bought old game compilations before (you know, the Namco Museums, the Midway Arcade Treasures, the Intellivision Liveses), and barely played any of them. It was a mistake to buy them.

Like...so maybe this don't make sense to no one but me. But I find I don't want to play 'Ms. Pac-Man' sittin down in my comfy armchair, wearing my pajamas, totally relaxed and comfortable. I want to play 'Ms. Pac-Man' standing up, in a dimly-lit seemy arcade, where the machines are all graffitied up and cigarette-burned and stained with soda spills. I want to play 'Street Fighter II' in a bowling alley, innundated with the sounds of toppling pins and buzzing neon lights, the smells of cigarette smoke, cheap beer, cheap perfume, leather and BO heavy in the air. It's more real to me, homey.
boo-----------------------he just won't leave

Shane
Administrator

Post by Shane » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection was worthwhile.
I laugh in the face of danger, then I hide until it goes away.

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:25 pm

^I'll bet.
boo-----------------------he just won't leave

Return to “Retro Games”