If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Oh Wow!!

Moderator: е и ժ е я

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Oh Wow!!

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:50 am

Look at this dude's collection that he just sold...

Lots more photos: http://imgur.com/a/uMMcS
Overview
Included are all of the classics from the golden age of gaming (1980s-1990s). 539 NES carts, 80 SNES carts, 109 N64 carts, 140+ game boxes, extremely rare World of Nintendo store displays, SNES & Gameboy box racks, sealed & boxed consoles, CIB Mario & Zelda set. Included are all wall mounts, game shelving units, and a 47" LCD TV. Everything you see in the pictures is included

Highlights - NES
539 carts, 539 dust sleeves, 31 boxes & box protectors. All of the Marios and Zeldas, Contra, Mega Man 1-6, Dragon Warrior 1-4, Castlevania 1-3 CIB, Metal Storm, Battletoads vs. Double Dragon, Godzilla 2, Rock'n Katz, Uncharted Waters.

Highlights - SNES
80 carts, 29 dust sleeves, 28 boxes & box protectors. Sunset Riders, TMNT Time, Zombies Ate Neighbors, Final Fantasy 2-3 CIB/boxed: Donkey Kong 1-3, Super Mario RPG, Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, Super Mario Yoshi's Island.

Highlights - N64
109 carts, 80 boxes & dust protectors. Boxed/CIB: Mario Party 1-3, Conkers, Snowboard Kids 2, Smash, Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Kirby 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Pokemon Stadium. Funny story- there was a guy I knew who would open factory sealed N64 games because he wanted a mint complete cart-only collection. He would sell me the boxes, so most of my "heavy hitter" Mario/Zelda and popular titles came from him and are in excellent condition.

Highlights - Systems
Sealed Wii-U Mario Marker 30th, NES Deluxe Set (w/ ROB), NES Action & Power Sets, SNES Mini & Control Sets, N64 Jungle Green, Gameboy Zelda Edition, sealed SNES controllers.

Highlights - Promo
World of Nintendo Fiber Optic, World of Nintendo Clock, World of Nintendo Globe, Mario/Yoshi display, SNES Starfox displays, SNES Mario Paint display, SNES & Gameboy box racks (6), Mike Tyson Punch Out signature framed, Rent N64 Here vinyl.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/263129543359?ul ... rmvSB=true

I can't imagine how he feels about selling such an extensive collection, but I hope he's both happy and relieved!! :D

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Re: Oh Wow!!

Post by е и ժ е я » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:43 am

That's absolutely beautiful.

Valigarmander
Supermod

Post by Valigarmander » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:41 am

Almost as beautiful as $30k.

ScottyMcGee

Post by ScottyMcGee » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Holy moly. That is beautiful. That is art. That is. . .to die for.

Return to “Retro Games”