If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Discussion : Euro 2016

Moderator: March

Aaron0562

Discussion : Euro 2016

Post by Aaron0562 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:21 am

Hello everyone. Euro 2016 was started. Have you watched it ? I almost watch it all games. So successful gaming. First game : Franch got win. It is a amazing game. Many guys was thought it will be failed again. Because the first game was at Franch.

I am a soccer fans. I like watching Soccer games. Actually I was watching my friend play FIFA 15/16 to got fun from the gaming. He play it for years, after he get it from scdkey last year. FIFA 16 was more funny and interesting. He tell me he will start new game : FIFA 17. I dont know if i will join it. Because I am too stupid. I dont know if i can do it well.

By the way. which team is your farvorite team in Euro 2016? Which team will be the champion?

е и ժ е я
Supermod

Post by е и ժ е я » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:38 am

Franch is my favorite salad dressing, and I prefer Cool Franch Doritos™ whenever I'm blasting bad guys in game sports
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Return to “Sports & Fitness”