Mod Wanted (Sega/Sonic)

User avatar
Mr. Ginger BALLZ
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:34 pm
Location: up ur ass

#41

Post by Mr. Ginger BALLZ » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 am

i vote speed

User avatar
Jesus
Posts: 6338
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2000 1:00 am

#42

Post by Jesus » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Whatever you feel Speed, I just feel like I'd be a better moderator for this since Sonic is my life and I know everything about everything Sonic. Also, I have more experience and a few years over you.

User avatar
Typhlame
Posts: 4222
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: Probably eating.

#43

Post by Typhlame » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Metal Man wrote:And so, the running is...
Masa: 2
Me: 0
Wvw: 0

Wonder Wario: A buncha votes, but he dropped out. D'oh!
Other people: ???

And... yeah. It's exciting.
AND ME.

User avatar
Jesus
Posts: 6338
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2000 1:00 am

#44

Post by Jesus » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:17 am

This election is screwy. People voting to run in the middle of the election and all....plus speed using his alt to vote for himself?

User avatar
Speed
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:00 am
Location: The Wasteland

#45

Post by Speed » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:12 pm

wariovswario wrote:This election is screwy. People voting to run in the middle of the election and all....plus speed using his alt to vote for himself?
My hand to god Da Bears is not my Alt check the IP why don't ya?

User avatar
Jesus
Posts: 6338
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2000 1:00 am

#46

Post by Jesus » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:40 pm

Sry I was quick to judge, yeah you are right. Anyways, I think that Shane has put off the moderator elections for this forum until Sonic Unleashed comes out.

User avatar
Typhlame
Posts: 4222
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: Probably eating.

#47

Post by Typhlame » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 pm

I DID NOT run in the middle. I chose to EARLY ON in the FIRST PAGE.

User avatar
Speed
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:00 am
Location: The Wasteland

#48

Post by Speed » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:48 pm

I think he ment me.

User avatar
Typhlame
Posts: 4222
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: Probably eating.

#49

Post by Typhlame » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:53 pm

He said "people," not "a person," but you're probably right.

User avatar
spooky scary bearatons
Posts: 7007
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:

#50

Post by spooky scary bearatons » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:17 am

wariovswario wrote:Sry I was quick to judge, yeah you are right. Anyways, I think that Shane has put off the moderator elections for this forum until Sonic Unleashed comes out.
Possibly, but doubtful, patiance is the key.
"whether you have or have no wealth, the system might fail you, but don't fail yourself" -
GET BETTER - dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip

User avatar
Valigarmander
Supermod
Posts: 49401
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: World -1
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 27 times
Contact:

#51

Post by Valigarmander » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:41 pm

Hmm, I vote Masa.

User avatar
Mr. Ginger BALLZ
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:34 pm
Location: up ur ass

#52

Post by Mr. Ginger BALLZ » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:13 pm

i vote speed if he votes or Massa if speed does not vote

User avatar
Speed
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:00 am
Location: The Wasteland

#53

Post by Speed » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Da Bears wrote:i vote speed if he votes or Massa if speed does not vote
****

User avatar
Metal Man
Posts: 17964
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2000 1:00 am
Location: 1592 Miles Away From Here
Contact:

#54

Post by Metal Man » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:13 pm

wariovswario wrote:Whatever you feel Speed, I just feel like I'd be a better moderator for this since Sonic is my life and I know everything about everything Sonic. Also, I have more experience and a few years over you.
If it was merely experience, you are sadly outclassed by me.

You probably cannot comprehend what ASM code is, the non-existant Sonic CD 2, the development process (and betas) of Sonic 2 and 3, the community, the various factions within it, the comics, the main developers behind the games, etc. etc.

However the forum appears to want active rather than experienced, so that's sort of moot, isn't it?
Super Smash Quest: Fighting evil since 2002.

User avatar
Typhlame
Posts: 4222
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: Probably eating.

#55

Post by Typhlame » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:44 am

I'm active.

User avatar
Greenmarioman
Posts: 18104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:16 pm
Location: the leather club two blocks down
Contact:

#56

Post by Greenmarioman » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:33 pm

I vote Metal Man.

User avatar
spooky scary bearatons
Posts: 7007
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:

#57

Post by spooky scary bearatons » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Metal Man wrote:If it was merely experience, you are sadly outclassed by me.

You probably cannot comprehend what ASM code is, the non-existant Sonic CD 2, the development process (and betas) of Sonic 2 and 3, the community, the various factions within it, the comics, the main developers behind the games, etc. etc.

However the forum appears to want active rather than experienced, so that's sort of moot, isn't it?
Both are extremly valuable factors, so... eh.
"whether you have or have no wealth, the system might fail you, but don't fail yourself" -
GET BETTER - dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip

User avatar
comeonman1111
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:55 pm

#58

Post by comeonman1111 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:19 pm

I have knowledge of the various hedgehog engines used...and I am very active.

User avatar
Link 456
Posts: 2257
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: The Land of Love
Contact:

#59

Post by Link 456 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:39 pm

comeonman1111 wrote:I have knowledge of the various hedgehog engines used...and I am very active.
NO.

My vote is on Masa.

User avatar
Maximum Spider
Posts: 2836
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:01 am
Location: http://synchtu.be/r/VGFANTV

#60

Post by Maximum Spider » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:11 am

I'm still running, if anyone cares.

Locked

Return to “Sega/Sonic”