If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Cooking Recipes

A forum specifically for the visual and literary arts.

Moderator: е и ժ е я

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:52 am

Aww, you're sweet.

I'm a cannibal, so I won't actually be burying anything, but thanks anyway.
boo-----------------------few who look upon his yucky elongated wiggle-hands live to tell the tale

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 am

Not even the bones or personal items? Getting sloppy, Boo.

ScottyMcGee

Post by ScottyMcGee » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:09 am

I tried making pasteis de nata in college. They're these things:

I forgot where I wrote down how I made them. The filling was good but I made the crust way too hard. I've yet to try again.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:23 am

^^Sloppy?!? Sloppy my figs. Professionalism, here.

Like what kind of bullsh*t-ass cannibal doesn't eat the bones.

I'm a quarter hyena on my dad's side. I eat it all. Bones, skin, hair, meat, gross parts. Everything.

Personal items are a case-by-each deal. Money I keep. Clip-knives, too. Smartphones go on the Taiwanese black market. Shiny objects I put in the shrine to the King in Yellow (His name is Hastur. He is swathed in yellow robes. He likes sheep and sometimes helps shepherds).
boo-----------------------few who look upon his yucky elongated wiggle-hands live to tell the tale

Bad Dragonite

Post by Bad Dragonite » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:08 am

[QUOTE="United Nations, post: 1619639, member: 31164"]I just use salsa, salt, and lime juice all to taste. I know other people have more elaborate kinds, but that's the easiest and tastiest to me.[/QUOTE] Had to put off making it because the set of avacados I had weren't quite ripe enough and were way too firm so I had to get more today.
Okay so I added about a third to a half a small jar of salsa (I ate the rest before then don't judge meh t.t ) but then I decided to try something a bit different, I took a Western's bran snack stick (Basically just a slim jim but with a more homemade taste) jalapeno flavor and chopped it up into 0.5 to 1 cm bits and added them in along with 3 avocados. It turned out pretty good, though I did forget the lime juice. I may go get some in a bit and use it or just wait til the next batch cause I haven't eaten anything today really ha.

Edit I notice the Salsa was a good amount it seems like a good balanced flavor. I can't really taste much of the snack stick so I may add some more in the next set, although it did add a nice smokiness to a couple of bites so far. Thinking of dicing some tomato and onion to add but I have to be careful, the last time I tried making some the onion was way too overpowering.
-Bow Chika Bow Wow
-Your offense only makes me stronger.

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:11 pm

Most of the actual recipes I know I get from online shows, cooking or otherwise. This one's pretty good.

[spoiler=NSFW][media=youtube]eiQxSWVzCHY[/media][/spoiler]

Bad Dragonite

Post by Bad Dragonite » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:12 am

This is so simple and probably pretty unhealthy. I still kinda want to try it though. ha

-Bow Chika Bow Wow
-Your offense only makes me stronger.

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:51 am

ew

VG_Addict

Post by VG_Addict » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:32 am

I could post recipes from my mom's cookbooks.

Return to “Arts and Literature - Second and Better PPR Forum”