AJ's Cosplays!

A forum specifically for the visual and literary arts.

Moderator: е и ժ е я

smol Kat

Re: AJ's Cosplays!

Post by smol Kat » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:20 pm

oh good so there were puns at your convention
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?

Apollo the Just

Post by Apollo the Just » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:30 pm

ALRIGHT IT'S TIME FOR AN UPDATE FOLKS.

I got back from Anime Expo last week, and was way too dead to post anything at the time, and I still have a lot of compiling to do, and a bunch of photos of a bunch of cosplays to post...... but for now:

Pokemon Adventures is the greatest adaptation of the Pokemon franchise and Ruby is the best character in it. Behold a gratuitous collage I have put together of my ORAS Contest!Ruby cosplay which is apparently too extra to be even a little recognizable IRL.

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:12 am

Apollo the Just wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:30 pm
ALRIGHT IT'S TIME FOR AN UPDATE FOLKS.

I got back from Anime Expo last week, and was way too dead to post anything at the time, and I still have a lot of compiling to do, and a bunch of photos of a bunch of cosplays to post...... but for now:

Pokemon Adventures is the greatest adaptation of the Pokemon franchise and Ruby is the best character in it. Behold a gratuitous collage I have put together of my ORAS Contest!Ruby cosplay which is apparently too extra to be even a little recognizable IRL.

l-i-k-e a-n-d s-h-a-r-e
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Return to “Arts and Literature - Second and Better PPR Forum”