DOOM (2016)

Moderator: Jere

nerofire68

DOOM (2016)

Post by nerofire68 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:57 pm

So I have been debating on getting this. It is a full price game ($60) so I want to wait it out for a sale which likely will not happen till the Steam Summer Sales hits in June... *sigh*

Anyways, I am wondering if anyone on here has played it and what their thoughts are on the multiplayer?
I will play the single player as well but I am more interested in the multiplayer it has. It looks very interesting.

Johnthehunter

Post by Johnthehunter » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:32 am

I watched gameplay video, and it's quiet good i think, but the price is to high :( maybe someone tells us more who tasted it :)

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:08 pm

There is already another thread where this game has been discussed, but suffice to say it is a very brilliant single-player game with satisfying action. The Multiplayer is a bit tacked-on according to those critics I've read who reviewed it, but it's been worked on since launch and most missing features which fans had requested have been in some way addressed.

If you go to Doom dot com, there's a downloadable demo which you can playtest.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Johnthehunter

Post by Johnthehunter » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:30 am

[QUOTE="My Potions Are Too Strong For You Traveller, post: 1626971, member: 25415"]There is already another thread where this game has been discussed, but suffice to say it is a very brilliant single-player game with satisfying action. The Multiplayer is a bit tacked-on according to those critics I've read who reviewed it, but it's been worked on since launch and most missing features which fans had requested have been in some way addressed.

If you go to Doom dot com, there's a downloadable demo which you can playtest.[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot, ill try that one :)

Return to “Computer Gaming & Tech”