- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:05 pm
So the latest batch of my personal favorite brand of crack rock cocaine released yesterday and I am all up in that biz. I'm loving it so far, mostly just because it's more WoW and I can level my hunter again. Is anyone else playing yet?
- Posts: 13300
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: The state of Denial
- Been thanked: 13 times
Yep. It looks like we got the talent trees back somewhat! We have the illusion of customization again! Yay!
- Posts: 42234
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: avatar credit @SkyeRoxy_ on Twitter
- Has thanked: 96 times
- Been thanked: 264 times
^wait...they got rid of specs at some point? Seriously?
Carthago delendum est
- Posts: 23640
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
- Been thanked: 80 times
No, they turned talent trees into "pick one big thing every 15 levels" and made a lot of skills baseline for each spec. It has its pros and cons. It's improved from its debut in MoP, thankfully.