Ah the good old Hardware issues!

Moderator: Jere

Jere

Ah the good old Hardware issues!

Post by Jere » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:41 pm

So you benevolent Co-mod have done got a new computer [insert cheering here] but as with anything good there is some issues.

Most things will probably sort themself out with time but i have one issue i need to adress right now and see if someone have any ideas for me.

My mixer wont cooperate with the computer.

It works and all that but it flat out refuses to give me any more quality than 16bit 44.1 Khz.

If this will give me any real issues i don't know but i tend to run on 24bit quality when i can.

Anyone have any ideas?

Ok i seem to have solved the problem the bloody thing works at 16Bit unless you start a audio program then the Asio drivers kicks in and start making it's magic.... atleast that is what i get from the weird explanations from the internet!
Beep Boop absolutely not a bot!

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:53 am

Not sure mate but I use analogue ins for mine, not USB. Can't stand USB latency and all.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Jere

Post by Jere » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:12 pm

with the proper drivers usb works fine.

I noticed this evening that i had a weird buzz going on and lo and behold it had failed to aquire the proper drivers!

Of to Behringer to se if i can find them drivers laying around.... after 2 hours and 2 Driver instalation programs nothing so i call a friend that have the same mixer as me and ask if he have the drivers.

This happend while i was filing a support ticket to Behringer to provide me with the drivers (that no one can use if they doin't have the proper hardware mind you).

Anyway he have the drivers on a cloud storage space so i just get a download link and fixes it.

GOD LORD THIS EVENING HAVE BEEN AWFULL AND STRESSFULL!
Beep Boop absolutely not a bot!

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:41 am

Ah, yeah, drivers are the first thing I check. Behringer is a bit hit or miss in terms of hardware, btw, I have a very nice mic pre-amp by them but I skipped out on their mixer and went for Yamaha recently.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Return to “Computer Gaming & Tech”