е и ժ е я
- Posts: 41110
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 49704
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 58 times
- Been thanked: 103 times
The 60's truly were a terrible HAPPY time.
I am nobody
- Posts: 12753
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 26 times
I love the theme, but I hate survival games. We'll see how that balances out closer to release.
I REALLY HATE POKEMON!
- Posts: 28179
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: California, U.S.A
- Has thanked: 91 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
The video didn't do it for me. Seems like it is riding off the back of the likes of Bioshock/Fallout.
New! Tazy Ten
- Posts: 29103
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Not the Thunder Temple.
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
That's just the 50s and 60s in general. The gameplay is most certainly different from most.
I... don't know how I feel about it. It's a good concept but the execution will have to be spot on for something like this.