I am nobody
- Posts: 12742
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 24 times
I'm about two weeks into the upgrade and haven't run into any major issues. The only real problem I've had is one time when explorer.exe got stuck and I couldn't open the start menu, but that was easy enough to fix.
- Posts: 49694
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 57 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Only persisting problem I have is that my laptop's brightness auto-adjusts now and I can't seem to disable that.
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
- Been thanked: 22 times
Someone keeps controlling my computer and making it write ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU but other then that it's fine.
- Posts: 9963
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 pm