If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Minecraft

Moderator: Jere

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:59 pm

It's about 100, actually. With the width of the monitor setup it feels more natural to have a lot of peripheral, as it takes up most of my peripheral vision. Having peripheral like that makes the height of everything feel very dramatic, by the way. Never experienced that sort of instinctual sense of "that is a very far way to fall" before the 3 monitor rig.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:21 pm

[QUOTE="The Doctor, post: 1483008, member: 27534"]I need to photograph my pagoda. Will get on that tomorrow evening.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you do... /reminder ;) :D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

S1x

Post by S1x » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:11 am

Slime blocks are super fun and I need to construct a new obstacle course that uses them
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 200 character limit.

Nomyt
Supermod

Post by Nomyt » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:32 pm

[QUOTE="Heroine of the Dragon, post: 1487666, member: 22385"]Yes, you do... /reminder :wink: :D [/QUOTE]
Currently building another Pagoda, and I've done more landscaping. Will take a picture later tonight when I play on my PS3, promise.....can't promise much about uploading it tho. You know what I'm like. :wink:

(Edit: I actually managed to do it!! XD Terrible phone shots of a TV screen to follow, my WIP of my Pagoda temple area. :)
Number one, and half way through number two.

Different angle of both.

The first one, and a couple of birch trees that are in a middle garden area.

Reallllly bad shot of First, the birches, and the pool under the trees.

You can just about see the moat around first pagoda. Even blurrier pic.

If anyone knows how I can take better pictures of a tv screen, I'd really love to know.
Peace and Love X

S1x

Post by S1x » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Return of Minecraft Ninja Warrior: Now 99% more bouncy

Can you get through 5 extremely difficult parkour-style obstacles without failing?

Visit my world to find out!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 200 character limit.

LOOT

Post by LOOT » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Well like your other Ninja Warrior tracks one simply builds a bridge overhead it's not a tough race

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Your pagodas are awesome, Nomytaker!!! *gives you marshmallows*

I really need to play again this weekend. :D

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Jingle Jangle Kat

Post by Jingle Jangle Kat » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:28 pm

I'm so bad at parkour but sometime when I'm not on the way out of my house I'll give it a whirl!
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?

Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:04 pm

I will be the first to beat it.

I already raged quit yesterday trying to do it.

Tyler

Post by Tyler » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Just started playing Minecraft on X1 again with my friends last week. I forgot how fun it was.

S1x

Post by S1x » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:46 am

Found an ocean monument. Making preparations to try and explore it without getting killed. It's much trickier than a nether fortress

S1x

Post by S1x » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:48 pm

For the brave,

е и ժ е я
Supermod

Post by е и ժ е я » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:35 pm

I just got my mega-world to load up again today, no noticeable corruption. It may be time to go back in... and I've kind of missed it.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

е и ժ е я
Supermod

Post by е и ժ е я » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:10 am

Had some missing/corrupt chunks in the save file but 1.8's new loading procedures otherwise seem to be working fine. Started building a town last night as I abducted and cured a zombie villager (with Scarecrow's help). I like all the new minerals. Hoping Forge is updated soon so I can put some shaders on it and take some really cool screens of all the crazy stuff I've built.

Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:40 am

It's coming along good. There is a Bakery and Butcher's shop now and I hope to add other structures like a Library

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:53 am

I enjoy playing in your world, AYEEYE... and am looking forward to exploring and finding rabbits. Friendly rabbits. :D

Happiest faerie of VGF.

е и ժ е я
Supermod

Post by е и ժ е я » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 am

So I built a 3-way stop on my rail and then proceeded to spend an absurd amount of time figuring out a 3-way XOR logic gate, just so we can use levers to switch the track directions. I don't really know how anyone else does it in the game, since I didn't have the patience to find a method online, but mine works pretty well (despite requiring a lot of space for such a simple function). Redstone is really finicky.

Think I'm going to connect the two major lengths of rail we've got so far pretty soon, it'll be cool to ride from one extreme to the other without switching tracks.

I saw rabbits for the first time yesterday, and also recently found an Ocean Palace which had apparently spawned in an existing chunk randomly near my really bloody long rail.

Also logged in to mess about on S1x's server again recently, but didn't spend a long time there.

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:25 pm

I never saw the rabbits. A slight miscommunication saw me leap into an abyss shortly after ESSDEE 'disappeared'... :lol: I had half a heart left. OOOOOPS. Climbed to the top... to meet an angry, hissing, exploding creature. Barely turned around and BOOM! Respawned a gadzillion steps away. Oh well. I still had fun and AYEEYE found my diamond sword and pick which he bought back to main base for me. He's awesome!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Nomyt
Supermod

Post by Nomyt » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Okay, I've cracked. I'm now playing multiplayer on minecraft. Happy to play on anyone's Realm. Name is Nomyt.
Peace and Love X

е и ժ е я
Supermod

Post by е и ժ е я » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:49 am

Finally got shader mods working with 1.8, prepare for gorgeous screenshots of shared world with SD & HotD:

Return to “Computer Gaming & Tech”