If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One)

Wherein we discuss the Xbox one, the Xbox 360, and the Xbox One

Moderator: The Missing Link

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One)

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:03 am

Ori and the Blind Forest is an upcoming platform adventure video game designed by Moon Studios, an independent developer, and published by Microsoft Studios. The game is currently scheduled to be published in early 2015 for Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. An Xbox 360 version was initially proposed, but its status is uncertain.

The player controls Ori, a white guardian spirit. Long ago, Ori fell into the forest and was adopted by a bear-like creature who raises Ori as its child. A malevolent entity, Kuro, appears and takes Ori's mother from him, forcing Ori to explore the forest on his own. Initially, Ori is very weak and can only jump about. During the game, Ori meets Sein /saɪn/, who will both guide Ori on his adventure and attack enemies. As the player gains experience, they may choose new abilities for Ori and Sein, allowing Ori to explore more of the game world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ori_and_the_Blind_Forest

O_O Oh my... this looks gorgeous... I'll need an Xbox One now... >.>

Are you interested in this game? Doesn't it look amazing? :D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

St. Tazy Ten

Post by St. Tazy Ten » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:22 am

Oh yeah I think i saw this!

It looks fantastic, but I don't have a solid opinion on it yet. Though this seems like a game with a lot of effort put into it.

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:30 am

^^ It's also a PC game.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:31 am

I think it looks neat. They showcased the sumgun in GI a couple months back-------believe it's coming to the 360 as well (that'd be what I'd play it on, myself, not havin an XBone).

Sometimes games are lovely in their art design, and I feel compelled to play them.
boo-----------------------he just won't leave

Kargath

Post by Kargath » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:56 am

I really like the look of this, though I think I'll get the PC version. I'm not getting an XBONE until Scalebound.
Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?
-Clifford Stoll

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:46 am

Looks good, reminds me of PS4's Rime a bit.

Return to “Microsoft Xbox”