If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Sports Games

Wherein we discuss the Xbox one, the Xbox 360, and the Xbox One

Moderator: The Missing Link

Bad Dragonite

Sports Games

Post by Bad Dragonite » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:28 am

Any particular sports games that you enjoy? Any you despise? Looking for some?
---

Okay, so lately I've been getting back into sports games (this generally happens around Autumn for me) and lately I've also been getting back into Baseball alot, and I've reeeaally been wanting to play a great/good/kay baseball VG.
I'm curious as to which one I should look into though. I'd prefer a 360 title.

Any ideas? I've been thinking alot on the MLB 2K series of games, but there are so many of them. Are the changes worth getting the newest title(s) or should I just invest in an earlier(cheaper) title?
Or is there particularly better series I should check out/get into? Your thoughts?

Thanks for your time! :D
-Bow Chika Bow Wow
-Your offense only makes me stronger.

Mattsmash

Post by Mattsmash » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 pm

LOVE FIFA!

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:31 am

Aside from the Mario-type sports games, UFC is okay, and NBA Jam's fine. NFL Blitz used to be okay back in the day, but I'm not a fan of regular sports games like Madden.

- - - Updated - - -

Aside from the Mario-type sports games, UFC is okay, and NBA Jam's fine. NFL Blitz used to be okay back in the day, but I'm not a fan of regular sports games like Madden.

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am

Golf is pretty much the only VG sport I like enough to play solo. The 'Hot Shots!'/'Mario Golf' series is about the top of the pack, as far as I'm concerned.

I'll play other sports games with a group, but come right to it, any game is fun with a group. People don't sit alone and play 'Fuzion Frenzy' against the computer, not unless they need psychiatric care.
boo------------------------------to fool the people is his only thought

MobinS

Post by MobinS » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:33 am

Mostly kinect sport , but for controler ones , NHL

Return to “Microsoft Xbox”