If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Mod Wanted

Wherein we discuss the Xbox one, the Xbox 360, and the Xbox One

Moderator: The Missing Link

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Mod Wanted

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:18 am

From the Articles of Moderation
I. Definition of Moderator
A moderator is defined as:
- an individual who watches the forum
- a forum leader
With watching a forum, the moderator must regulate discussions by locking and deleting the necessary topics. Also, they must be active in their forum, and, if necessary, promote growth and activity.
Because the moderator is defined by the UBB as a forum leader, they must serve as a role model to the forum community. A moderator cannot spam, flame, or encourage or promote negative conduct as defined in the “Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers” of VGF, which were agreed upon by the member before joining.
Also, part of being a leader means being exposed to a higher level of information in the Moderator Forum. A moderator must be responsible and understand that this information is private. Nothing discussed in the Moderator Forum, unless otherwise noted, is to be repeated to anyone who is not a forum leader.
A moderator who significantly refuses to meet the definition will be punished. See Article V.
The rest of the Articles of Moderation can be found in the Main Forum.

Are you interested in being a Mod of this forum? If so, please post for our consideration. :D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Sonic 5

Post by Sonic 5 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 pm

I would volunteer for this, though I feel like my lack of posting in this forum might be a strike against me. I'd be more than happy to try to liven the place up though.

VG_Addict

Post by VG_Addict » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:31 pm

I'd like to be a mod, but I don't know much about the XBOX.

Bad Dragonite

Post by Bad Dragonite » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:28 am

I'll volunteer. I love the original xbox and the 360, and lately (meaning the last 6 or so months) they're the only systems I tend to play just about. I'm becoming more active lately as well, and would very much like the position. :D Thanks for your time.
-Bow Chika Bow Wow
-Your offense only makes me stronger.

Return to “Microsoft Xbox”