If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

What Xbox game are you currently playing?

Wherein we discuss the Xbox one, the Xbox 360, and the Xbox One

Moderator: The Missing Link

Spritedude

Post by Spritedude » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Tomb Raider really surprised me, it's one of the few AAA games that actually seemed to "get it" and know what a game needs to do to be fun and engaging, and not just an action movie where you run around shootin' dudes.

I'm currently playing Spec Ops: The Line. It's... not very fun so far, it just feels like a generic military third-person shooter. I'm sticking with it though cause apparently the first chunk of the game is a deliberate set up for the game to pull the rug out from under you in some cathartic way. I guess we'll see.

Pyropunk

Post by Pyropunk » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Destiny, Minecraft, the Lego series, Halo and pre-ordered the Halo Xbone 1TB Special Edition @_@ It's sooooo shiny and epic! Haven't had to much time lately, but hoping to get a little more into it again.

Spritedude

Post by Spritedude » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:49 am

I finished Spec Ops: The Line, and WOW did it take a turn. This isn't the formulaic military shooter the cover makes you think you've signed up for. It's purposefully not fun, it makes you question your motives as you play...not the main character's motives, YOURS, as a gamer. It practically turns to the camera and points its finger at you, questions the "fun" you're having, how pathetic this fantasy of yours is. It's unlike any game I've played before, I'd really recommend it if you have the patience. It's a slow build-up but definitely worth sticking with.

Right now I've really gotten back into Titanfall for some reason, and I've been dabbling in some Fallout 3 here and there before the next one comes out.

Tamas Szappanos

Post by Tamas Szappanos » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:34 am

Hi Gamers,

Sorry for off topic, but I need your help! I'm working on a study at my university. To complete this I need the help of the community.

Please fill my form:

http://goo.gl/forms/ukCP8agJtL

It takes max. 5 minutes.

Please help me! :)

Thanks for your time and help.

Return to “Microsoft Xbox”