If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Federation Force Trailers

Moderator: е и ժ е я

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Federation Force Trailers

Post by е и ժ е я » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:16 am

Videos of MP:FF which detail the concept and backstory, while also showcasing gameplay, have surfaced and delivered a bit more information about this co-operative take on Metroid: Prime-styled gameplay. Bobblehead/Rugrats proportions aside, some of it looks like an authentic Prime style experience.

[MEDIA=youtube]sbKY_DYLZf8[/MEDIA]

https://youtu.be/VHB6VDgU-Bk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PjeCuT-GWU
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Random User

Post by Random User » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:25 am

Doesn't look half bad in terms of gameplay. At least they got that part right, gameplay in this series make a world's worth of difference.

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:55 am

[QUOTE="Random User, post: 1597653, member: 35827"]Doesn't look half bad in terms of gameplay. At least they got that part right, gameplay in this series make a world's worth of difference.[/QUOTE]
The environments and movement in the gameplay videos linked admittedly look pretty sedate, but certainly the kind of thing I'd expect from early on in a Nintendo game. The proper trailer certainly shows a few Prime-like environs and actions and I don't doubt it branches out further.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Random User

Post by Random User » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:09 am

Yeah. If you get this game (provided the internet isn't region-locked a la Tri Force Heroes) I'd love to pick up a copy myself and play with you. Though I have a feeling it will probably be going the Tri Force Heroes route again.

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:02 am

Even as a casual fan of Metroid this really irks me, but...FPS on 3DS are rare, and I admit that dumb Blast Ball concept grew on me; it looks fun. I can see how people who were never into Metroid could really enjoy it. I'd rather they just made Hunters 2 for 3DS, really.

ScottyMcGee

Post by ScottyMcGee » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:28 am

Oh I forgot that this was a thing.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Metroid Prime: Federation Force - Co-Op Trailer for Nintendo 3DS

[MEDIA=youtube]pTKApLBPR8k[/MEDIA]

:D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Return to “Metroid: Self-Destruct Sequence Activated”