If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Samus is actually a trans woman according to canon.

Moderator: е и ժ е я

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Inferno with the necro post, talking to a member who's not here anymore. I don't blame him for the time. The discussion wasn't going anywhere positive, though.

I don't personally think Samus's gender of origin is important. Any female character could be a trans woman, while media dealing in familiarity with trans people and the issues they experience, hunting alien bugs in space isn't necessarily a place where the discussion has much merit.

I'm closing this thread because of age and out of respect to Loot, as she will not have the benefit of saying her own piece. If anyone would like to talk this out in another thread, be my guest.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Return to “Metroid: Self-Destruct Sequence Activated”