If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age [Remastered]

The place where you can discuss everything from the world of PlayStation

Moderator: Nomyt

Auron

Post by Auron » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Play FFX. DO IT. My screen name of the last 15 years should tell you what I think of it.

I was never really the greatest fan of FFXII when it came out. I think the drastic change in the battle system really soured my experience right from the beginning (and the lack of the traditional summons like Ifrit and Shiva), but I might give it another shot.

ZeldaGirl

Post by ZeldaGirl » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:48 pm

IX was my intro to the series, which I think was perfect - that game preserves the nostalgia and better elements of the older games in the series while aging really well. X is also a high point for me. You will cry. In a good way.

Sonic 5

Post by Sonic 5 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:57 am

I never got very far into IX. I've always wanted to go back to it (mostly so I can hear that lovely overworld theme again).

Personally, I'm very excited for this version of XII. I must confess that I never finished the original back in the day... not due to lack of interest, of course. I even transferred the data to my PS3, made a bunch of progress, and then got distracted for a few years by other games. Then my PS3 died and I lost every single save I had on it. I still have an older save on a PS2 memory card, but I don't want to pick back up in the middle after all of these years.

Return to “Sony Playstation: This is Living!”