If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

N++

The place where you can discuss everything from the world of PlayStation

Moderator: Nomyt

Antisocial

N++

Post by Antisocial » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:33 am

N is a freeware game that focuses on parkouresque 2D platforming, artful dodging and quick reflexes. You're a ninja collecting gold. Collect a lot of gold for points before opening and heading to the exit.

They then made N+, a sequel with some added features for the DS and PSP.

Now there's N++.

Same deal, but with a load of extra features. Notably, enemies. Note that you have no way of combating these enemies--you just run like hell to the exit. A platformer in its purest form. Now on the PS4.

...Which I don't have and won't be getting. I'm pretty much just banking on it getting ported to the Vita, which this game would be perfect for. But is anyone else interested?

Given that I posted this thread, that means it has a level editor. Troll your friends!

Kargath

Post by Kargath » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:26 am

**** pitcher plant
**** it forever and ever
Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?
-Clifford Stoll

Antisocial

Post by Antisocial » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:04 am

I had a feeling this thread would still be on the front page. :3

Anyway, those without a PS4 now have salvation: The N++ beta is now out on Steam.

...Except you have to sign up for it first. But still--The game is on its way to an official release on PC.

Thanous

Post by Thanous » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Omg i used to have n+ on the ds lol hype if it comes to vita

Return to “Sony Playstation: This is Living!”