If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Where does The Legend of Zelda go from here?

Moderators: Marilink, Booyakasha

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Mon May 08, 2017 1:53 am

[QUOTE="Cravdraa, post: 1629740, member: 21510"]I mean, unless his goal was to rule a town of redead, in which case, good for him, I guess?[/QUOTE]
Well, CannonDwarf is kind of a complete idiot after all. That's my coolguy nickname for Ganondorf Dragmire the III with a side of Ranch. He lets Link run all around and knows exactly what he is, but doesn't stop him at any point when he could. Not out of hubris so much as laziness. Of course, he tries to play it off like he was letting Link lead Zelda out in the open, but he really obviously couldn't be **** getting out of his floating edgelord 'castle' (I don't think he planned a way out of there, he's probably taking like the entire Future era just to get off of it) until there was at least two other Triforce pieces in it for him to justify the effort.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Marilink
Supermod

Post by Marilink » Mon May 08, 2017 7:32 am

^He actually needed Link to rescue the seven sages because his bridge collapsed. At that point the only way he could even get out of his castle was via rainbow bridge. Those aren't cheap, y'know.
Carthago delendum est

Cravdraa

Post by Cravdraa » Mon May 08, 2017 9:36 am

I thought we all agreed that whenever Link and Skeik were having one of their jam sessions and a 3rd instrument came in, that was G-dorf in hiding in the bushes with some bongos or something.

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Mon May 08, 2017 7:40 pm

[QUOTE="Cravdraa, post: 1629879, member: 21510"]I thought we all agreed that whenever Link and Skeik were having one of their jam sessions and a 3rd instrument came in, that was G-dorf in hiding in the bushes with some bongos or something.[/QUOTE]
That's true, but often they are accompanied by Ingo

I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Marilink
Supermod

Post by Marilink » Tue May 09, 2017 5:57 am

The OG Waluigi
Carthago delendum est

Return to “The Legend of Zelda: See That Mountain?”