Moderators: Marilink, Booyakasha
- Posts: 14301
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2000 1:00 am
- Been thanked: 14 times
- Posts: 50346
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 120 times
- Been thanked: 544 times
German had emotion behind it that none of the others possessed. Spanish was a close second.
- Posts: 5450
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Has thanked: 128 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Spanish because we are the masters of passion.
(Also I laughed at this way louder than I should have)
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT
- Posts: 33084
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
- Has thanked: 52 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
i thought the italian was nice and a bit subtler than the others. felt more honest
and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes
I am nobody
- Posts: 13017
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 81 times
The Japanese actress went all-out, so that's how I voted. French one sounded like she started laughing at the end, but maybe crying is different in France.
The Missing Link
- Posts: 21402
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2000 2:00 am
- Location: New Hyrule, VIC, Australia
I'm going to go Spanish, followed in a close second for Italian or German.
Japanese is just too Japan.
French does sound like laughter. X)
Carpe Pullum Domesticum! (Seize the Cucco!)
Apollo the Just
- Posts: 15164
- Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:37 pm
- Location: Piccolo is Gohan's Real Dad
- Has thanked: 159 times
- Been thanked: 178 times
French Zelda pls ur overacting
I believe in second chances, and that's why I believe in you.
- Posts: 23749
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
- Been thanked: 120 times
They all congeal into one sob for me. Maybe that says something about me.
- Posts: 42538
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: avatar credit @SkyeRoxy_ on Twitter
- Has thanked: 144 times
- Been thanked: 327 times
I thought about going with French because I liked the cadence, but Spanish definitely felt the most authentic to me.
Carthago delendum est
- Posts: 41268
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 198 times
- Been thanked: 95 times
All of them at once like Vegito
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying