If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

MineCraft on Nintendo Switch

Everything Ninty!!

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

MineCraft on Nintendo Switch

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Fri May 19, 2017 4:02 am

Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition comes out this afternoon on the Nintendo eShop, with a physical version coming "at a later date." Nintendo sent us codes a couple days ago, and I've played a few hours of the game. I've had a great time. I mean, of course I have! It's Minecraft. I like Minecraft on PC, on consoles, and even in virtual reality.

It feels particularly at home on the Switch, however, and I can actually see myself playing more of this version than I have since I first bought the game on PC all those years ago.

For the most part, this version of Minecraft isn't particularly different from other console versions of the game. It runs at 60fps docked and undocked, and both versions look crisp and play well. The draw distance is noticeably longer when docked, but only if you put screenshots of the two versions side by side.
More:
https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/05/minec ... do-switch/

I can't see how much it is. And since I already have the PC version, I can't see myself adding this... yet. If ever. ;)

Does this game interest you? :D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

VG_Addict

Post by VG_Addict » Fri May 19, 2017 2:59 pm

I've never played Minecraft.

Return to “Nintendo Main”