Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 41764
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
Did you get this game? How do you rate it as a Kirby game?
What are your favourite:
Might want to use
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
I REALLY HATE POKEMON!
- Posts: 28108
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: California, U.S.A
I played a bit with my nephew. It's alright as a game to play with a kid, but I wouldn't really have got too far by myself. I do like some Kirby games though.
I am nobody
- Posts: 12464
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
I haven't played more of it since I mentioned it in the Nintendo game thread. It's fun with the right group, but it basically plays itself. It couldn't even hold my interest for the demo in single player.