If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Fire Emblem Warriors (NS)

Everything Ninty!!

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Fire Emblem Warriors (NS)

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:19 am

Release Date: Oct. 20, 2017
Players: Nintendo 3DS: 1 player; Nintendo Switch 1-2 players*
Genre: Action, Role-Playing
Developer: KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.

This special edition comes with the Nintendo Switch game, plus three CDs with music from the game. Fans also will receive character art cards on 5-by-7-inch premium card stock, and a slip case to hold the cards. Finally, the special edition will come with a dual-sided poster showing the first Fire Emblem games the characters appeared in. One side of the poster will be in English, while the other will be in Japanese.
Fire Emblem Warriors will also release on the New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 2DS XL systems. Please note that it's not compatible with other systems, including Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS.
More: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/fi ... ion-switch

Will you be getting the Special Edition version of Fire Emblem Warriors? :D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

I am nobody

Re: Fire Emblem Warriors (NS)

Post by I am nobody » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:26 am

I've never actually liked any of the Warriors games I've played, but I keep giving them chances for some reason. I'll probably rent this at some point.

smol Kat

Post by smol Kat » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:49 am

Unfortunately, my most current system is a 3DS and it's not really in the cards for us to get a Switch right now. But it's nice to know that there's another game I'd be interested in if we ever did get one (:
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?

ScottyMcGee

Post by ScottyMcGee » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

I am nobody wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:26 am
I've never actually liked any of the Warriors games I've played, but I keep giving them chances for some reason. I'll probably rent this at some point.
Same.

I mean, there was a time when I first played Dynasty Warriors with my friend back in high school. It was fun then. Then it was like Land Before Time where they made like what - 10 sequels or something. Idk. And then Hyrule Warriors came out and I was like "This is dumb but I'm buying anyway." And it was dumb. But it was Zelda so whatever. Dragon Quest Heroes came out and I was like "I see you're avoiding the Warriors title but it's still Dynasty Warriors just Dragon Quest" But they got me at "You can play as Jessica" so **** me - I bought it. I'm still getting this because it's Fire Emblem. It's going to be dumb. But whatever. It has Fire Emblem.

Return to “Nintendo Main”